Tuesday, January 6, 2009

PHILOSOPHYANDTHECITY.ORG UPDATES

I've recently updated a few things on the main site, mostly on the instructor's only pages, where I've just announced a new instructors' only network that I built out on ning.com. If you are an instructor who is teaching (or planning to teach) using PHILOSOPHY AND THE CITY, then I invite you to go to: http://philosophyandthecity.org/forinstructorsonly/instructorregistration.html to register. Once I confirm your instructor status, I'll then e-mail you an invitation to join the instructors' network. It is my hope to build a community of instructors who can share teaching ideas and assignments.

As for other main page updates: I'm teaching Philosophy and the City this spring (and probably then a mini-version of the course for the school of architecture at Iberoamericana University in Puebla in June). So I'll be adding some additional materials for those few authors anthologized who do not have additional readings or exercises on the main page. Wishing you all a happy New Year! Sharon

No comments: